VENUE WITH A VIEW
Our venue offers many distinct environments for your celebration and can be used in many different configurations. For example, start with your ceremony on the Warner Point Bluff Top, followed by pictures at our private cove and/or around our panoramic, nine acre property, then appetizers and cocktail hour at the Warner Point Bar, moving to dinner and dancing at the nearby reception site (location determined by number of guests), finally complete your celebration with star gazing and a nightcap by fire at the Warner Point Picnic & Fire Pit Area.
Warner Point Bluff
- level bluff with sweeping ocean view (perfect for tent and/or dance floor for larger parties)
Warner Point Private Cove
- Sandy secluded cove for wedding party pictures only
Warner Point Bar
- Natural wood slab bar and wind-sheltered lookout deck perched above a secluded cove with whitewater view
- Wine barrel cocktail tables
- Redwood slab mini bar
- Wooden dancefloor
- Warm glow, Italian bistro solar lighting
- Outdoor propane heaters
- Two cedar-paneled, artistically appointed full-service restrooms
Warner Point Picnic & Fire Pit Area
- Two large fire pits with bench seating
- Picnic area with benches & tables
- Sheltered banana belt area with whitewater view (perfect for tent and/or dance floor for smaller parties)
Want to know more about us? Check out what our clients are saying.
Learn More about Warner Point
Check out our FAQs to see if Warner Point is the right venue for your special occasion.